At Proactive IT Solutions, we strive to build and maintain positive relationships with our clients. What we want most of all are delighted clients who rave about our business to others.
Everyone on the Proactive IT Solutions team has a strong customer focus and a best practice mind-set. I feel privileged and grateful to be able to support so many wonderful small and medium businesses in and around Melbourne.
We’ve been in business since 2002, so you know we’re here to support you for the long haul.
Benefits of using Proactive IT Solutions
Proactive IT Solutions clients enjoy:
- affordable, predictable IT expenditure
- reduction in computer downtime
- an improvement in IT efficiency
- greater employee productivity
- improved business bottom line.
Proactive IT Solutions works best with businesses with five to fifty computers as this is the sweet spot where we can minimise your total cost of ownership of your IT systems by utilising best practice principles in IT systems management.
What we do
Our services include everything you need to ensure your team reaches their highest productivity, isn’t disrupted by IT problems, and enjoys best-practice IT security and protection:
- Onsite technical support
- Helpdesk/remote desktop support
- Cyber security and IT network security
- Enterprise backup and disaster recovery
- Cloud computing and cloud migration
- Office 365 setup and support
- Proactive network and systems management
- Preventative server/systems maintenance
- Hardware and software monitoring
- Software and application integration
- Phone systems
Office Phone: 1300 723 857
Phone (International): +61 3 9017 4510
Office Address: Unit 1, 182-186 Rooks Rd, Vermont VIC 3133
Postal Address: P.O. Box 96, Ringwood VIC 3134
Operating Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm weekdays. Closed Victorian public holidays.